Veneers – Mission Viejo, CA
Enhance Your Smile in Just Two Appointments!
If your teeth are plagued by multiple imperfections like stains, gaps, and chips, trying to decide on the right cosmetic dentistry treatment to fix your smile can feel overwhelming. Luckily, there’s one service that can correct all of these flaws and more – veneers. Dr. Palmer are proud to offer this incredibly versatile treatment that can fully enhance your smile in just two appointments! Contact our team at Palm Dentistry to get started.
Why Choose Palm Dentistry for Veneers?
- High-Tech, Modern Dental Office
- Friendly, Experienced Dentists
- Dental Treatments 100% Customized for Each Patient
What Are Veneers?
A veneer is a thin porcelain shell designed to completely cover the front surfaces of a tooth. Once it is bonded in place, virtually all of your tooth’s imperfections – including cracks, discoloration, gaps, and even minor alignment issues – instantly disappear. Each veneer is custom-made to mimic the exact size, shape, and color of your pearly whites, allowing you to achieve the flawless smile you’ve always wanted but never been able to have.
Benefits of Veneers
Because of the amazing advantages that veneers have, it’s no wonder they have become one of our most popular cosmetic services:
- Versatility – Since the entire front-facing surface of a tooth is concealed, veneers can fix the majority of aesthetic flaws the tooth may have.
- Confidence – Every veneer is carefully designed to blend in with your smile, ensuring natural-looking yet gorgeous results. No longer will you be too shy to smile in public!
- Durability – Veneers are able to withstand the everyday pressures of biting and chewing. Plus, porcelain is resistant to staining, allowing you to keep your smile white for years to come.
- Longevity – With the right aftercare, veneers can last for 10 or even 20 years!
The Process of Getting Veneers
We’ll begin the veneers process with a consultation, during which our dentists will discuss how your smile looks and the specific ways you’d like to improve it. After confirming that veneers are right for you, we can schedule the two appointments it will take to receive veneers.
We start by preparing your teeth for veneers, which may involve removing a small bit of enamel. Then, we take impressions of your teeth and send those molds to a trusted dental lab. While their team of ceramists begin crafting your veneers to our exact specifications, we can place temporaries over your teeth for a few weeks. Once the permanent veneers arrive at our office, you’ll simply return to have them placed.
Understanding the Cost of Veneers
Because every single veneer is 100% personalized, there is no specific cost of veneers. Admittedly, they tend to have a higher price than “quick and easy” treatments like teeth whitening, but they also provide more dramatic and longer-lasting results. We’ll provide you with a cost estimate during your consultation, and we’ll also discuss your financing options, such as dental insurance and CareCredit.